Our specialists have considerable experience in protecting the interests of creditors, debtors, assisting the arbitration manager in bankruptcy proceedings.
Protection of the debtor’s interests:
– legal analysis of the situation, the debtor’s transactions;
– development of the debtor’s bankruptcy strategy;
– preparation and filing of an application to declare the debtor as bankrupt;
– assistance to the arbitration manager in conducting of bankruptcy proceedings;
– minimization of risks on attraction of controlling persons to subsidiary responsibility;
– collection of receivables;
– legal support for the sale of the debtor’s property.
Protection of the creditor’s interests:
– developing of a strategy to protect the rights of the creditor;
– preparation and submission of the creditor’s claim to the court;
– appeal of the debtor’s transactions;
– appeal against the actions of the arbitration manager;
– representing the creditor at creditor meetings and in the creditor committee;
– objection to artificially created claims of creditors;
– attraction of controlling persons of the debtor to subsidiary responsibility;
– bringing the arbitration manager to administrative responsibility.
We will contact you shortlyClose